Thursday 30 July 2009

All together


Ryan and Katy got home about 3am this morning. Needless to say we had gone to bed. They surfaced late morning looking a bit dishevelled, after a weeks camping. Pat & I went down to the bank (as I had managed to lock my pin on my card) while they had a shower. On our return they looked a lot fresher. Katy's hair has changed from blue to green and is a perfect match for her dressing gown.

I have just tried to make a coffee and walnut cake but it was a disaster! It didn't rise. Don't really know why, except that I made it the old fashioned way as I don't have a food processor here yet! Pat was very disappointed. We are going off to Hyannis later then we are going out for dinner tonight.

Katy is lending us her car for a few days, to drive up to Maine to meet up with Peter and Jane on their boat at Boothbay harbour. If you have been reading their blog you'll see that they have already arrived there. We will be heading out early next Monday mornng. bfn Pat & Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Glad they arrived back ok,sorry to hear about your cake disaster you will have to get a food mixer.Yes i have been looking at your friends blog they seem to be a day ahead now,enjoy your trip.We went in to Stafford this morning and we had some torrential rain we had to take shelter in the shop and then it was blue skies and the next minute it started again,we managed not to get caught in it.Did yoy get my reply to your blog telling us you had arrived safely? love to everyone Mum and Dadxxx

    ReplyDelete