Monday 17 August 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoon



After an enjoyable night out on Saturday, with Mike and Ellen at the Melody Tent, watching the Saw Doctors, we all had a long lie in on Sunday morning. We then went to Brewster for lunch, (with Liz - Katy's friend as well)and a visit to the chocolate truffle shop . Unfortunately, the charismatic truffle man himself was not there, but we had a few samples and brought home a couple of small but expensive purchases to savour. Ryan of course, bought the most expensive truffle (with real truffle inside) and ate it as soon as we got out of the shop! We then went back to Sandwich and Pat, Ryan and I had a cooling dip, our first of the year!
Katy had to go off to Polar Cave and the rest of us just lazed around for the rest of the day. Pat, Ryan and I all had an early night.Katy was in late as they had been really busy at the ice-cream shop all evening.
Well it's Monday morning, and Katy has taken Pat off to New Seabury for the sheriff's golf day. She is then going to the hairdressers to have her hair cut. When I have written this, I am going to get my painting clothes on and go down to the basement to do some painting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting on an update!

    I tried to call the last two nights but no-one wants to talk to me! :(

    K X

    ReplyDelete